Thanks for your interest in Sherwood Wrestling!
- Sherwood Wrestling is open to Sherwood boys and girls of all grade levels.
- No prior experience is required.
- Wrestling season for all grade levels will officially begin on Monday November 15th.
- There are opportunities to get a head start on the season during our wrestling camps, see registration links below.
- For high school wrestlers, practices are generally every weekday from 3:45-5:45ish.
- For youth wrestlers practices are generally Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:00-7:30pm in the high school wrestling room. Younger wrestlers (usually K-2) will only practice until 7:00 and on Mondays and Wednesdays. Thursday practices are generally for older and more advanced wrestlers.
- Competitions for youth and high school wrestlers are often on Saturdays. For youth wrestlers, competitions are not required but are highly recommended.
- All practices are held in the high school wrestling room..
- After registration, be on the lookout for follow up emails with more information.
- Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions.