Thanks for your interest in Sherwood Wrestling!
Some General Information:
- Sherwood Wrestling is open to Sherwood boys and girls of all grade levels.
- No prior experience is required.
- Wrestling season for all grade levels will officially begin on Monday November 14th.
- There are opportunities to get a head start on the season during our "Intro to the Wrestling Season Camp." Access to this camp is included with the registration fee. Earlier practices for our experienced wrestlers looking to get ready for the season will also be available.
- For high school wrestlers, practices are generally every weekday from 3:45-5:45ish.
- For youth wrestlers practices are generally Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:00-7:30pm in the high school wrestling room. Younger and less experienced wrestlers (usually K-3) will only practice until 7:00ish and on Mondays and Wednesdays. Thursday practices are generally for older and and/or more advanced wrestlers.
- Competitions for youth and high school wrestlers are often on Saturdays. For youth wrestlers, competitions are not required but are highly recommended.
- All practices are held in the high school wrestling room.
- All youth wrestlers will need to provide a copy of their USA Wrestling card the first official day of practice, November 14th.
- See https://www.usawmembership.com and the registration forms below for details.
- After registration, be on the lookout for follow up emails with more information.
- Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions.